10 Quotes to Inspire the Creator in You
Creativity doesn't come to us easily. There will be days where your creative spark is soaring through the sky. But, there will also be days with zero creativity. Here are some quotes to keep you going through this process:
- “It’s not what you know, it’s what you do consistently - Tim Ferriss.
- “Worry is wasting today’s time, Cluttering up tomorrow’s opportunities with yesterday’s trouble.” - Grant Ngobean.
- “Always make new mistakes!” - Esther Dyson
- “In the beginner’s mind, there are many possibilities, In the expert’s mind, there are few.” - Shunryu Suzuki.
- “Inspiration is for amateurs — the rest of us just show up and get to work.” - Chuck Close.
- “Follow me back?” is the saddest question on the Internet. - Austin Kleon, 'Show Your Work!'
- “It’s a funny thing; the more I practice, the luckier I get.” - Arnold Palmer.
- “The trouble with imaginative people is that we're good at picturing the worst that could happen to us” - Show your work, Austin Kleon.
- "Put yourself and your work out there every day, and you'll start meeting some amazing people." - Bobby Solomon.
- "Creativity is a natural extension of our enthusiasm." - Earl Nightingale.
Keep in mind—on days you don't feel as creative, focus on the other tasks. But don't give up. Keep putting in the work. The creator in you probably needs a short break. When it's back, your mind will be refreshed and ready to create!