Cancellation and Refund Policy
Renewal, Cancellation and Refund:
- You hereby agree and acknowledge that Your payment to Level or the third party through which you purchased the subscription as per your Payment Method, will automatically renew at the end of the applicable subscription period unless You cancel Your subscription before the end of the then-current subscription period.
- In the event You avail of Our yearly subscription service, the same shall be paid for by means of upfront payment with automatic annual renewals. The annual renewal subscription fees will continue to be billed to the Payment Method You provided until cancelled. You must cancel Your subscription before its auto-renewal date in order to avoid billing the next year’s subscription fee to the Payment Method as provided.
- In the event You purchase Your subscription through Our website/app, to cancel, go to the "Account" page and follow the instructions for cancellation. Alternatively, You may opt to cancel Your subscription by sending an email with “unsubscribe/stop” in the body of such email to email@example.com and copying firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event You cancel Your subscription, Your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period, according to the subscription plan You have chosen, monthly or yearly. In the event You have signed up for using Your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel Your Level subscription, You may need to do so through such third party, for example by visiting Your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the Level Service through that third party, in accordance with the Payment Method.
- For the sake of clarity, You will not receive a refund for the Subscription Fee You already paid for Your current subscription period and You will continue to receive the Level Services and access to the Level Content until the end of Your current subscription period.
- You agree and acknowledge that after You have successfully cancelled Your user account, We shall have the option to delete all the Level Content and results/deductions with respect to Your usage of Level Services, and You will no longer have access to Level Content that You already purchased. If at the time of deleting Your account, You still have a current subscription or have booked an additional service/session, that has not yet expired, You agree that any amount already paid by You shall not, in any case, be refunded, In part, or in full.
- To the extent permissible under the applicable law, all payments are non-refundable and We do not provide refunds or store credits for any partial subscription periods or unused Level Services or Content, in part, or in full.
- You understand that We shall have the unilateral right to restrict, cease/terminate Our relationship with You at Our sole discretion without any reason and no amount, cash back (if any), or pro-rata refund shall be applicable in such an event.