Benefits of Power Naps
Have you ever felt envious of dogs and cats napping several times a day? Ever faced a dilemma between lying down for a few mins and being productive? Turns out taking power naps adds to our productivity.
These power napping benefits will help you choose in such tradeoffs:
- Taking short naps improves your concentration and ability to remember things.
- When tired, people tend to eat more unhealthy food instead naps and get refreshed.
- Power naps also help in improving logical reasoning and decision-making skills.
- Inadequate sleep can make you dizzy; a power nap helps by improving your mood.
- Napping also reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- 8-9 hours of sleep helps in maintaining a youthful glow. (who wouldn't want that?)
- Sufficient sleep can also help in weight loss. (so much fun)
- Power naps also help in improving productivity.
We should start considering sleep as part of being productive. Sleep helps the brain in processing all the collected information and boosts energy and clarity.
But remember, naps should not be used as a substitute for getting an adequate amount of sleep.
A planned power nap is an excellent addition to a healthy lifestyle.