EFFICIENCYEFFECTIVENESSSMARTLEARNINGSMART WORKHARD WORKSELFWORKMEHPEACHYEXCITED
Increase your daily efficiency!
It's time to look at ways to work smarter, not harder. It's about knowing what is to be done and utilizing the tools that keep you on track.
Here are few tips to work smarter:
- Manage your time better. Abandon multitasking; it ruins your focus and slows you down.
- Speed up with keyboard shortcuts. They are not only a time saver but literally make your life easier.
- Note down everything. Instead of burdening your brain to remember things, make a note of them.
- Say no to the to-do list. A to-do list may help keep your day scheduled. But we often end up doing non-essential tasks just to cross off the things on the list.
- Be concise. Being straightforward saves a lot of time. Stay on topic and avoid low-value phrases. For e.g.- Challenge yourself to write your next email in max 5 concise pointers.
- Learn something daily. Be up-to-date on trends and developments. Skill-up to be the better version of yourself.
- You are your greatest resource. Take proper breaks for your mind and body. Do meditation and work out.
Working smarter saves your time and energy for what actually matters—YOU!