Your 21 day Mental Diet
While the food we consume is very important, our mental diet needs to be taken care of too! This 21-day mental diet, founded by Brian Tracy, is sure to leave you feeling mentally fit and in complete control of your life.
Promise us one thing though—if you do get into it —resolve to try it for 21 days before you decide on whether or not it is helping you.
Let's get into it. The 21-day mental diet.
- Wake up 2 hours before you have to be somewhere.
- Create an hour to invest in yourself. Do a physical workout, followed by a mental workout (eg: meditating).
- Before you open social media or consume TV, read something inspirational. Make sure to feed your mind healthy things!
- In a journal, write out your top 10-15 goals as if you've already achieved them. eg: I weigh 54kg and I'm fit.
- Make a list of your priorities, and begin with the most important task of your day first.
- Switch up music with podcasts about your area of expertise.
- Develop a sense of urgency. In all that you do, be efficient and be effective.
Try out these 7 steps for the next 21 days and watch your energy sky-rocket!