Learn to LEARN
"Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning is young." ~ Henry Ford
In this ever-changing and advancing world most crucial skill to learn is how to LEARN.
The ability to learn quickly is the most in-demand competitive advantage to have. We never know how the jobs in the next ten years might look like. But the best we can do is to add new skills and learnings every day.
Here are few tips you need to succeed in this ever-changing world:
- Be curious & embrace challenges. Learn to ask yourself questions about the topic and follow on those questions with actions.
- Talk to people from various backgrounds. This gives your brain food for thought and increases your learning by making you more open-minded; more possibilities are explored.
- Learn from criticism. Feedback in the form of criticism is a target on our weaknesses. Recognizing and overcoming our weaknesses can make you unstoppable.
- Find lessons from others' failures. Learn not only from your failures but also from the failures of others so that you avoid making the same mistakes.
- Take breaks. Every time you focus on a thing, give your brain some time to diffuse or rest for better learning.
Life is a learning journey, we need to be open to learn, unlearn and relearn in this entire journey.
Start today, trust the process, and you will go from good to great.
Download Level Supermind Now